• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Jim D.

Jim D.

3 hours ago, lironp said:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help, thank you! You have answered every single one of my questions and I can move forward now 😁

I am definitely small enough to be focusing on my area now, and don't want to get into this shipping nuisance, it's more of a one time thing- I belong to a foodies facebook group where I have been sharing a lot of my process setting things up and my chocolates, so a lot of people from outside my state have asked to purchase some (shows the value of very targeted marketing, even though that was not the intention 😂)- I will likely do a one time thing where I ship orders for anyone interested from that group and that's it. 

I tend to share the view of Kate Weiser, whose business is in Dallas:

Shipping During Warm Months

This is Texas, y'all.  Shipping out from our Dallas location is extremely challenging starting from the end of March to early October. 

Jim D.

Jim D.

23 minutes ago, lironp said:

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your help, thank you! You have answered every single one of my questions and I can move forward now 😁

I am definitely small enough to be focusing on my area now, and don't want to get into this shipping nuisance, it's more of a one time thing- I belong to a foodies facebook group where I have been sharing a lot of my process setting things up and my chocolates, so a lot of people from outside my state have asked to purchase some (shows the value of very targeted marketing, even though that was not the intention 😂)- I will likely do a one time thing where I ship orders for anyone interested from that group and that's it. 

I tend to share the view of Kate Weiser, whose business is in Dallas:

Shipping During Warm Months

This is Texas, y'all.  Shipping out from our Dallas location is extremely challenging starting from the end of March to early October.