• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Dining around town

BKEats

I applaud your bravery and innovation as well as the NYCers that are supporting you. Hope to see "continuing coverage" as they say in the news biz :)  Thumbs up! It all appeals to me on the left coast. 

I was starting to worry about you a bit!  Nice to see what's been taking up your time.  Good luck and keep us posted.  Really good looking food and shop.  Between @kayb's GF breakfast the other day and this vegan show, I'll have to be letting go of some food prejudices 😄.  

• Like 1

Wow, beautiful place and the samplings look de-lish!  One day I'll get to all 3 spots.  I want a baked potato w caviar, a porchetta sandwich some wings followed by some vegan stuff for cleansing. Samosas perhaps?  Really amazing how you juggle all this!  Nice going and good luck! 💪👨‍🍳

That wasn't chicken