• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

To change you to we

2 hours ago, haresfur said:

So the discussion in this thread made me realise that your bakeries seem to sell the pies cold. They keep them warm here so you can eat them right away.

I don’t think this is necessarily true. I am sure we can get warm pies. We have a logistical problem only made worse by the Covid virus. Being extremely vulnerable I am in lockdown so it is necessary for Kerry to acquire the goodies and bring them back to my house.  Since she can’t be running after me all day, every day, she buys a bunch and many of them end up in my freezer. 
Your offering looks good. 

Anna N

Anna N

2 hours ago, haresfur said:

So the discussion in this thread made me realise that your bakeries seem to sell the pies cold. They keep them warm here so you can eat them right away.

I don’t think this is necessarily true. I am sure you can get warm pies. We have a logistical problem only made worse by the Covid virus. Being extremely vulnerable I am in lockdown so it is necessary for Kerry to acquire the goodies and bring them back to my house.  Since she can’t be running after me all day, every day, she buys a bunch and many of them end up in my freezer. 
Your offering looks good.