• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

23 hours ago, TicTac said:

I actually really like @Anna N's method of consuming the pie upside down (the pie, not Anna N!)

I didn't say or mean to imply that I somehow disapproved of pie flipping - I was just intrigued. If I were have difficulty removing the pie from the original container, I would double flip. I just think it looks better not upside down (upside up?). Make no difference to the taste, of course!

Right now, I wouldn't care if the pie were up, down, sideways, inside-out or mirror-imaged!  I want pie!

liuzhou

liuzhou

12 hours ago, TicTac said:

I actually really like @Anna N's method of consuming the pie upside down (the pie, not Anna N!)

I didn't say or mean to imply that I somehow disapproved of pie flipping - I was just intrigued. If I were have difficulty removing the pie from the original container, I would double flip. I just think it looks better not upside down (upside up?). Make no difference to the taste, of course!

Right now, I wouldn't care if the pie were up, down, sideways or mirror-imaged!  I want pie!

liuzhou

liuzhou

5 hours ago, TicTac said:

I didn't say or mean to imply that I somehow disapproved of pie flipping - I was just intrigued. If I were have difficulty removing the pie from the original container, I would double flip. I just think it look better not upside down (upside up?). Make no difference to the taste, of course!

Right now, I wouldn't care if the pie were up, down, sideways or mirror-imaged!  I want pie!