• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

So, here I am with a couple pictures of the outside. I want to create a small and functional outside kitchen. I was thinking of installing a sink, a stainless steel table that will function as prepping station an support for a portable induction cooktop and a portable pizza oven being Ooni or Zio Ciro mini. Of course, I want to go under the shade, being partially covered by the upstairs balcony but water is on the opposite corner. I guess that is not a big deal. 

I am also thinking of using the sides of the patio to grow some vegetables and actually using the fence as vertical garden if possible. 

What do you guys think? 

A5120E28-374F-479E-BD93-E275FB5E14C0.jpeg

88B001EF-B40E-43FB-8B6E-5953F27B465E.jpeg

Franci

Franci

So, here I am with a couple pictures of the outside. I want to create a small and functional outside kitchen. I was thinking of installing a sink, a stainless steel table that will function as prepping station an support for a portable induction cooktop and a portable pizza oven being Ooni or Zio Ciro mini. Of course, I want to go under the shade, being partially covered by the upstairs balcony but water is on the opposite corner. I guess that is not a big deal. 

I am also thinking of using the sides of the patio to grow some vegetables and actually using the fence as vertical garden if possible. 

What do you guys think? 

A5120E28-374F-479E-BD93-E275FB5E14C0.jpeg

560A98C3-DBE9-48B0-BB63-7E8C17B5671E.jpeg