• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

eugenep

eugenep

I saw on an episode of Big Dreams Small Gardens with Monty Don: this one man wanted a bbq in his garden. 

He did purchase one and had it built. It was beautifully integrated into the design of the entire garden. 

It looked more like an oven and grill. 

I attached something that kinda looks like it I found in google. 

s-l1000.jpg.47ba2317a26fab892a7eeb87b0f54fc3.jpg

If I was super bored had "extra money" and threw a lot of parties in my house, I'd probably get one for entertainment. 

I think the zio-circo mini that tiled looks nice but I wonder if its only for single use as a pizza oven or something. 

eugenep

eugenep

I saw on an episode of Big Dreams Small Gardens with Monty Don: this one man wanted a bbq in his garden. 

He did purchase one and had it built. It was beautifully integrated into the design of the entire garden. 

It looked more like an oven and grill. 

I have something that kinda looks like it attached. 

s-l1000.jpg.47ba2317a26fab892a7eeb87b0f54fc3.jpg

If I was super bored had "extra money" and threw a lot of parties in my house, I'd probably get one for entertainment. 

I think the zio-circo mini that tiled looks nice but I wonder if its only for single use as a pizza oven or something.