• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Baja Sur 2020 - Tacos & Whales

BonVivant

All's whale that ends whale.

2020 is an extraordinary year for everyone. It is extraordinary especially for me. Finally made my dream of seeing whales come true. And eating real Mexican tacos was really just icing on the cake. The whales have managed to reduce this ice queen to a puddle.

Watch in full screen mode (click on the little "enter full screen" icon in the bottom right corner)

• Like 2

Enjoy!!! Baja is my backyard. My wonderful former neighbor conducted cetacean tours. My friends and I took our morning and afternoon high school breaks watching the migration down the road.  https://terranealife.com/experience-whale-watching-season-palos-verdes-naturalist-lauren-bergloff/#:~:text=Each year approximately 20%2C000 grey,a prime whale-watching spot.