• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Looking for a Kitchenaid pistachio color toaster

arqcova

Yep! asked directly to KA, no luck, lousy customer service IMO 

checked eBay, and other distributors, we found it in Australia, but we are afraid of the electrical outlet and electrical conversion ( we can get a get an adapter at amazon, but it just messes with the overall experience and lifespan of the product)

51 minutes ago, arqcova said:

Yep! asked directly to KA, no luck, lousy customer service IMO 

checked eBay, and other distributors, we found it in Australia, but we are afraid of the electrical outlet and electrical conversion ( we can get a get an adapter at amazon, but it just messes with the overall experience and lifespan of the product)

Agreed on electrical.  One day when not looking it will pop up somewhere. Did KA even tell you if they made one and if so the model number(s) to make more searchable. Still we wait your kitchen pics Kinda hoping @andiesenji may pop in. She kinda knows everything about this stuff. 

On 6/5/2020 at 10:44 AM, arqcova said:

Attached our humble set, it's not the best or newest, but it has been helpful 😀

IMG_20200604_151514.jpg

Those are my colors. The grayish slate backsplash works well. Thank you. If the oven, fridge etc are stainless I'd be tempted to use  ss coverplates. Perhaps my oddness from hospital work

Edited by heidih (log)