• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

ISO Online Source for Nuts

dans

My wife wants to get some macadamia nuts. She wants roasted and low salt. I used to get macs from Purcell Mountain Farms but they only have raw nuts that you have to roast yourself.

Does anyone know of a source for these?  Thanks

8 hours ago, dans said:

My wife wants to get some macadamia nuts. She wants roasted and low salt. I used to get macs from Purcell Mountain Farms but they only have raw nuts that you have to roast yourself.

Does anyone know of a source for these?  Thanks

https://nuts.com/nuts/macadamianuts/

My go to source for nuts...  Unfortunately they only offer roasted macadamia in salted or unsalted.  Get a bag of each and mix!

Cooking is cool.  And kitchen gear is even cooler.  -- Chad Ward

Whatever you crave, there's a dumpling for you. -- Hsiao-Ching Chou

• 1 year later...

Where do you guys get internet nuts?  

I am familiar with Nuts.com. I've gotten poor product from them more often than makes sense, and I'd like to try someone else.  Any suggestions?

46 minutes ago, JeanneCake said:

I have had excellent quality nuts from Sunnyland Farms for many many years; their junior pecans in particular are wonderful.

www.sunnylandfarms.com

Ditto. I use SLF for all my nut needs. Some dried fruits, too.

I got some dates one year so my MIL could make date nut bread. She said they were too good and to next time, get them from the grocery store.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2