• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from Viet Nam

Hello everyone!

I have been working in food and beverage industry for almost 10 years in different countries. I am looking forward to learn new things on this forum to expand my food and beverage knowledge as well as sharing my experiences that I gained in my journey!

Have a good day! ☺️ 

• Like 3

Kitu Cafe

Destination for Coffee and Tea Lovers!

Welcome!  I love Viet Nam!  One of my favorite trips was to Saigon a few years back... my wife and I were planning on taking another trip in December to the south - delta area, etc., but I don't know what's going to happen now with the whole coronavirus thing - I don't know how I feel about taking a 30 hour flight...  anyways, I'd love to hear about your experiences!

Vietnamese food is one of my favourites.  Bun Bo Hue...o my!

Looking forward to seeing pics from your travels (of food, that is - everything else while enjoyable, takes second fiddle here!)   😉

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Johnhouse said:

سلام بر همه!

من تقریبا 10 سال است که در کشورهای مختلف در صنایع غذایی و آشامیدنی کار می کنم. من مشتاقانه منتظر یادگیری چیزهای جدید در این بخش هستم تا بتوانم دانش غذایی و نوشیدنی هایم را گسترش دهم و همچنین تجربیات خود را که در سفرم به دست آوردم به اشتراک بگذارم!

روز خوبی داشته باشید! ☺️ 

hi well come