• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from Iran

Hello
I am Mehdi from Iran
I translate from Google Translate and I don't know much English
I want to start a new business
Regarding the transfer of chocolate sheets
I am fully acquainted with silk screen printing and I know that chocolate transfer sheets are formed by silk screen printing.
But I don't know how to make colored cocoa butter for printing
This must be a special combination
If you have any information in this regard, please help me
Thankful

۱۱۲/۵۰۰۰

• Like 2

Hello, Mehdi / @shabakeh3, and welcome! I do hope someone knowledgeable can answer your question. (Note for other members: Mehdi has asked the same question here, where the topic will not lock after the designated time.)

We hope you'll tell us more about the food you eat and cook where you live. We enjoy reading about other cultures. Google Translate is very useful!

If you have questions about how to post in the forums, or where to post in the forums, feel free to contact a host (like me) by PM.

• Like 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown

On ۱۳۹۹/۳/۳ at 16:07, TdeV said:

سلام مدی ، @ shabakeh3. به eGullet خوش آمدید. من در اینجا بسیاری از پست ها راجع به شکلات می خوانم ، بنابراین مطمئناً پاسخهای مفیدی را پیدا خواهید کرد.

Hello
you are very kind
I am very happy to be in touch with friends like you
This is a great honor for me
Thankful

• Like 2

On ۱۳۹۹/۳/۳ at 22:02, Kim Shook said:

خوش آمدی، @ shabakeh3! من مطمئن هستم که شما کمک مورد نیاز خود را دریافت خواهید کرد و امیدوارم تجربیات خود را با تجارت و آشپزی خودتان با ما در میان بگذارید! 

۲۴۱/۵۰۰۰

Hello
Dear Kim
I have recently been working for this association in Iran
I'm happy to have good friends like you
you are kind
I desperately need color combinations to print silk screen screens and make chocolate transfer sheets
Help me find my answer
Thankful
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

@shabakeh3 - I am not the person to answer that question.  If you send a message to @Smithy (see above) she will help you figure out who or where to ask that question.  Good luck!

Actually, shabakeh3 has asked the question elsewhere. We will simply hope that one of the experts can help. But thanks for the recommendation, @Kim Shook. :) 

• Like 1

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
HosteG Forumsnsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown