• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

What in the world did I do wrong NOW???

Kim Shook

3 hours ago, Kim Shook said:

Wow!  The low potassium and fiber in tapioca flour is good for me.  My potassium was so high the last time I had a blood test, they sent me to the ER in an ambulance!  (I'm ok - ER doctor said it wasn't quite as high as the lab at my primary's office got). Now, I just need to figure out how to use it in more than these bread rolls!  Thanks for the information.  

You can sort of do similar recipes that you would with cornstarch or arrowroot, so I guess.. uhmm... pudding?  Oh!  You can make the boba teas.  A quick search shows crepes are popular, too. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Okanagancook said:

This might be useful..you see it is easy to increase. Your potassium intake without too much effort

https://www.webmd.com/diet/foods-rich-in-potassium#1

I actually need to avoid these - my potassium is too high😟   I miss bananas.