• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Greetings from Spain

Hello!

I was reading about the forum in a Modernist Cuisine book, just using this confinement time to study and so, what else can be done? The thing is that I read about this forum and I thought it would be interesting to participate here, hear different opinions and, most important thing, about different cultures.

Based in Barcelona I have recently started cooking from a previous engineering life, working hard to learn and with a lot of energy!

I hope this forum becomes useful for me and looking forward also to help as much as I can :)

Greetings!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Welcome. Pleased to have you here. I'm just a home cook in the south, but if you have questions on Memohis-style barbecue or southern/soul food cooking, I'm your girl.

• Like 2

Don't ask. Eat it.

www.kayatthekeyboard.wordpress.com

Benvinguts, @jongm91 ! 

If you are coming from the Modernist department, you’ll find a lot of inspiration here ... as well as a very friendly and helpful crowd. Please enjoy and contribute !

Edited by Duvel (log)
  • Like 1

@jongm91 

another big welcome.

love to hear about Spain and what your are cooking .

I lived in Spain for two years , a long long time ago.

Madrid .   and over all , Madrid had the freshest seafood

Ive ever had .   over all.

but Barcelona had even fresher fish.,   esp Seafood.

Edited by rotuts (log)