• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Rajala

Rajala

You can get them in Europe through Home Chocolate Factory. But it's very expensive. Chef Rubber is one of the most rude companies I've ever been in contact with. They must have lots of business in US in order to basically ignore potential sale leads. It took me 6 emails over the span of a month to get a single reply from them.

Edit: Oh, don't know if they carry their "natural" colors though.

Rajala

Rajala

You can get them in Europe through Home Chocolate Factory. But it's very expensive. Chef Rubber is one of the most rude companies I've ever been in contact with. They must have lots of business in US in order to basically ignore potential sale leads. It took me 6 emails over the span of a month to get a single reply from them.