• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

SLB

SLB

I understand.  Although the local fisherperson at the Thursday Columbia farmer's market -- the one near me and the one I organize a teaching schedule around --  is a serious jerk.  So I stopped buying from him before the pandemic. 

On that -- right now, I am not really going into stores, which eliminates one of my favorite options:  Agata & Valentina.  

But I appreciate knowing what on earth the problem is with the Pierless website.  

I'll deal.  It's gonna be fine.  It just was a bad morning.  And there are fifty-leven pieces of salmon I wasn't looking for taking up a whole lot of space in my freezer.  

SLB

SLB

I understand.  Although the local fisherperson at the Thursday Columbia farmer's market -- the one near me and the one I organize a teaching schedule around --  is a serious jerk.  So I stopped buying from him before the pandemic. 

On that -- right now, I am not really going into stores.  

But I appreciate knowing what on earth the problem is with the Pierless website.  

I'll deal.  It's gonna be fine.  It just was a bad morning.  And there are fifty-leven pieces of salmon I wasn't looking for taking up a whole lot of space in my freezer.