• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

56 minutes ago, Darienne said:
13 hours ago, TdeV said:

You found a recipe for Kerry's Basque Burnt Cheesecake? Do tell.

I simply typed in "Basque Burnt Cheesecake"

I did the same thing and read several of the recipes. If I were to make it, This is the one that I would try. First, it is the perfect size for my family and second, the author seems to have thoroughly tested and researched the recipe and ingredients. I'm not sure if I will make it because I really like the one that I make in my instant pot. But, it does sound good.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

48 minutes ago, Darienne said:
12 hours ago, TdeV said:

You found a recipe for Kerry's Basque Burnt Cheesecake? Do tell.

I simply typed in "Basque Burnt Cheesecake"

I did the same thing and read several of the recipes. If I were to make it, this is the one that I would try. First, it is the perfect size for my family and second, the author seems to have thoroughly tested and researched the recipe and ingredients. I'm not sure if I will make it because I really like the one that I make in my instant pot. But, it does sound good.