• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

17 hours ago, haresfur said:

Oh, I forgot. There is apparently a kangaroo meat shortage and the cat is pissed! He will eat beef in a pinch and the dogs will eat anything. Their food mostly comes in by contactless delivery.

Is there actually a shortage of kangaroos or is it just lockdown preventing hunting/culling? Or processing?

I like me some kangaroo meat.

And I'm not a cat with digestive issues! 

liuzhou

liuzhou

Oh, I forgot. There is apparently a kangaroo meat shortage and the cat is pissed! He will eat beef in a pinch and the dogs will eat anything. Their food mostly comes in by contactless delivery.

Is there actually a shortage of kangaroos or is it just lockdown preventing hunting/culling?

liuzhou

liuzhou

Is there actually a shortage or is it just lockdown preventing hunting/culling?