• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Katie Meadow

Katie Meadow

2 hours ago, weinoo said:

Interestingly, I just played a Tom Lehrer youtube video for my wife. I first learned about tom when our 6th grade teacher (a Buddhist) played him for us in 19 homina homina.

A friend of mine is a friend of his and has interviewed him for his radio program - I'll see if I can find it.

Genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

My parents had all his albums. I've been pretty indecisive about what to have for xmas day dessert along with our pizzas....zabaglione? Pink peppermint ice cream with hot chocolate sauce?  But  now at least I know what to do for New Year's Eve: I will get some thulium and thallium and go out with a bang. Here's to the end of 2020!

Katie Meadow

Katie Meadow

2 hours ago, weinoo said:

Interestingly, I just played a Tom Lehrer youtube video for my wife. I first learned about tom when our 6th grade teacher (a Buddhist) played him for us in 19 homina homina.

A friend of mine is a friend of his and has interviewed him for his radio program - I'll see if I can find it.

Genuflect, genuflect, genuflect!

My parents had all his albums. I've been pretty indecisive about what to have for xmas day dessert along with our pizzas....zabaglione? Pink peppermint ice cream with hot chocolate sauce?  But  now at least I know what to do for New Year's Eve: I will get some thulium and thallium and go out with a bang. Hear's to the end of 2020!