• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

I'm so excited for this that I can't hardly think straight lol.  I've looked all over the internet for ever trying to find someone that would deliver fruits/veggies like this.  I'd even take CSA where you don't get a choice.  Where I live I can't even get grocery store delivery so this is a great find (especially NOW).  Thank you Kay!!!

Edited to say:  I forgot to say what I had originally came here to say.  The store had turkeys today.  I had to go get Ronnie's meds so I shopped too.  Limit of 2 and you had to spend $25 to get them.  Easy for me to do lol.

Shelby

Shelby

I'm so excited for this that I can't hardly think straight lol.  I've looked all over the internet for ever trying to find someone that would deliver fruits/veggies like this.  I'd even take CSA where you don't get a choice.  Where I live I can't even get grocery store delivery so this is a great find (especially NOW).  Thank you Kay!!!