• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

Yesterday I was checking on Amazon, it was weeks without Mutti tomatoes available. Yes, they are back! Although it’s not the best of the best it’s the equivalent to tomatoes to what De Cecco is for pasta in my mind. Good basic stuff and perfect for pizza 😁

Franci

Franci

Yesterday I was checking on Amazon, it was weeks without Mutti tomatoes available. Yes, they are back! Although it’s not the best of the best it’s the equivalent to tomatoes than De Cecco is for pasta in my mind. Good basic stuff and perfect for pizza 😁

Franci

Franci

Yesterday I was checking on Amazon, it was weeks without Mutti tomatoes available. Yes, they are back! Although it’s not the best of the best it the equivalent to tomatoes than De Cecco is for pasta in my mind. Good basic stuff and perfect for pizza 😁