• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

19 minutes ago, liamsaunt said:

I got the strangest substitution to date in my last grocery order.  I asked for two packages of plain frozen udon noodles.  Instead, I received two packages of Bertolli frozen prepared pasta dinners.  One is chicken carbonara, and the other is shrimp scampi.  I am sending them to my mother in law's house.  

Last order I asked for tomato paste and got 2 pounds of chicken breast instead. Can't stand- at least did not get charged.

heidih

heidih

17 minutes ago, liamsaunt said:

I got the strangest substitution to date in my last grocery order.  I asked for two packages of plain frozen udon noodles.  Instead, I received two packages of Bertolli frozen prepared pasta dinners.  One is chicken carbonara, and the other is shrimp scampi.  I am sending them to my mother in law's house.  

Last order I asked for tomato paste and got 2 pounds of chicken breast instead. Can't stan - at least did not get charged.