• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

kayb

kayb

Turned the grandchild back over to his parents and decided while we were out we'd pick up dinner. Child A wanted Olive Garden. I did not (and never do). I opted for a pork barbecue plate from a local spot. 

20200410_191812.thumb.jpg.498dfa857e74d6c263790b454c86a460.jpg

Damn fine dinner for 10 bucks.

Apparently my town is turning out wholeheartedly to support restaurants. Every place we passed had a lot full of cars and servers scurrying back and forth.

kayb

kayb

Turned the grandchild back over to his parents and decided while we were out we'd pick up dinner. Child A wanted Oluve Garden. I did not (and never do). I opted for a pork barbecue plate from a local spot. 

20200410_191812.thumb.jpg.498dfa857e74d6c263790b454c86a460.jpg

Damn fine dinner for 10 bucks.

Apparently my town is turning out wholeheartedly to support restaurants. Every place we passed had a lot full of cars and servers scurrying back and forth.