• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I haven't seen any signs of panic-buying here; one of the benefits of living in a remote area.

I'll stop in at my nearby  grocer's this morning when I take Lucy to the groomer's.

Buying vegetables to cut up for a veggie tray for our card game on Saturday.  

ETA:  Montana has one case of the virus and that is only a technicality; the person resides here but has been in WA state for the last three months and contacted it there and is still living there.

lindag

lindag

I haven't seen any signs of panic-buying here; one of the benefits of living in a remote area.

I'll stop in at my nearby  grocer's this morning when I take Lucy to the groomer's.

ETA:  Montana has one case of the virus and that is only a technicality; the person has been in WA state for three months and contacted it there and is still living there.

lindag

lindag