• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Zirael

Zirael

Hi folks,
I think you've heard of bulletproof coffee. My family likes it, and we usually buy it in a cafe nearby. I want to try making bulletproof coffee myself. I've already found this recipe, what can you say about it? Share your recipes, thanks in advance.
p.s. what blender do you have? I need to buy one for this purpose. Currently, I'm choosing out from this list, but I'll consider any other options too.

Zirael

Zirael

Hi folks,
I think you've heard of bulletproof coffee. My family likes it, and we usually buy it in a cafe nearby. I want to try making bulletproof coffee myself. I've already found this recipe, what can you say about it? Share your recipes, thanks in advance.
p.s. what blender do you have? I need to buy one for this purpose