• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TicTac

TicTac

added link

If you want to splurge, I would highly recommend the Asahi rubber cutting board.

https://www.korin.com/TK-203-03-120

After seeing my local Japanese restaurant's remodel and sourcing of these huge boards, I inquired about them and was enlightened on the quality of said beast.

Purchased a few years ago, it has served me very well - though admittedly I only use it when making Sushi.

TicTac

TicTac

If you want to splurge, I would highly recommend the Asahi rubber cutting board.

After seeing my local Japanese restaurant's remodel and sourcing of these huge boards, I inquired about them and was enlightened on the quality of said beast.

Purchased a few years ago, it has served me very well - though admittedly I only use it when making Sushi.