• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

teonzo

teonzo

12 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

IMG_0556.thumb.jpg.9501f4850e0b9a8f20d7649766233a08.jpg

An interesting comment by Robert who made the back drop -

"When we were putting together the graphic for this show it was clear that these folks were lacking a little, and why my greatest fear was that the lower part of the graphic would be hidden, but not grasping the concept fully I just let it go.

I saw the graphics on e-gullet and my worst fears where realized."

I think it's perfect: direct to the point and effective. It's advertising, it needs to do its job in the few seconds of attention span of current people. Adding more would deter from that.

EDIT: the booth is missing some EZtemper blimp balloons.

Teo

teonzo

teonzo

12 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

IMG_0556.thumb.jpg.9501f4850e0b9a8f20d7649766233a08.jpg

An interesting comment by Robert who made the back drop -

"When we were putting together the graphic for this show it was clear that these folks were lacking a little, and why my greatest fear was that the lower part of the graphic would be hidden, but not grasping the concept fully I just let it go.

I saw the graphics on e-gullet and my worst fears where realized."

I think it's perfect: direct to the point and effective. It's advertising, it needs to do its job in the few seconds of attention span of current people. Adding more would deter from that.

Teo