• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

cdh

cdh

Are there enough people around here who drink tea and might want to revive the practice?  I've got a few teas interesting enough to discuss sitting around that I'd happily send 5 or 10 grams of to a couple of people who would participate in a tasting thread... chime in if you're interested.  Probably best to keep it within the USA, as sending baggies of vegetable matter through international mail is likely to result in delays and headaches. 

And for those who haven't been here long enough to remember this far back, here is an example of what I'm talking about. 

cdh

cdh

Are there enough people around here who drink tea and might want to revive the practice?  I've got a few teas interesting enough to discuss sitting around that I'd happily send 5 or 10 grams of to a couple of people who would participate in a tasting thread... chime in if you're interested.  Probably best to keep it within the USA, as sending baggies of vegetable matter through international mail is likely to result in delays and headaches. 

cdh

cdh

Are there enough people around here who drink tea and might want to revive the practice?  I've got a few teas interesting sitting around that I'd happily send 5 or 10 grams of to a couple of people who would participate in a tasting thread... chime in if you're interested.  Probably best to keep it within the USA, as sending baggies of vegetable matter through international mail is likely to result in delays and headaches.