• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

12 kg Mol d'Art Chocolate Melter

Jim O.

12 kg Mol d'Art Chocolate Melter in almost-new condition; too large for my use.  $350.00 plus shipping ($70.00)

* Maximum 12 kg of chocolate

* Indirect melting

* Adjustable thermostat

* Includes stainless steel pan and lid

* Dimensions: 640 mm(25.2")x400mm(15.75")x180mm(7.09")

* Empty Weight: 4.7 kg (10.36 lb)

* Voltage: 115 VAC 50/60 Hz

* Power: 140 W

Mol d'Art 1.jpeg

Mol d'Art 2.jpeg

Mol d'Art 3.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi Louise, I'm traveling in Florida until March 13, then I'll be home near Seattle.  The chocolate Melter is basically new -- I bought it on eBay but didn't realize that it was a 12 kg melter until it was too late to withdraw my bid -- way too big for my home use.  I'm interested in selling it and will ship it to your location.  What information do you need regarding the melter? Jim

1 hour ago, Jim O. said:

Hi Louise, I'm traveling in Florida until March 13, then I'll be home near Seattle.  The chocolate Melter is basically new -- I bought it on eBay but didn't realize that it was a 12 kg melter until it was too late to withdraw my bid -- way too big for my home use.  I'm interested in selling it and will ship it to your location.  What information do you need regarding the melter? Jim

Hiya - i responded to your pm, thank you!

• 8 months later...