• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Locating an All-Clad D7 12” frying pan

bpwhistler

Home and Cook Sales periodically runs factory seconds sales; you sign up to receive emails, you'll get notified when a sale  is coming up and then you login (after accepting their terms of sale) and see what they are offering.  It's worth waiting for, but it might be a while since they  had two big sales for the holiday season.  The factory seconds sales are usually only 3 days long so you should move fast if you see something you want.

Other than that, I have no suggestions :(  Other than to set up some kind of watch on an auction site like eBay?

Good luck.  Your search reminds me of wanting a Cuisinart Pro Strainer attachment; it had long been discontinued when I read about it in The Cake Bible and as I recall,  it took about a year of patient waiting on eBay for one to come up.  I bought it, used it for a few years and then starting buying raspberry puree because of the volume I needed as my business grew.  Sadly, I couldn't tell you where it is now.  Probably in a box in the basement :(

• Like 1