• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

7 hours ago, chromedome said:

I have a similar model and am happy with it, overall. I'm not a fan of the twist-knob interface (it's "elegant" from the engineering perspective, a PITA in daily use, but hey...it makes for a nicely uncluttered panel...) but overall it is indeed a very good microwave. And the dial *is* simple to understand and use, however impatient it makes me.

Different strokes.    I much prefer the dial to buttons.   BTW, the MSP is $269.   We paid less as a restaurant supply store.   The $4000 quoted above is for an entirely different model.  

1797807037_ScreenShot2022-08-22at11_14_09AM.thumb.png.ec0d0eb853d7cf560adc40374d263115.png

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

3 hours ago, chromedome said:

I have a similar model and am happy with it, overall. I'm not a fan of the twist-knob interface (it's "elegant" from the engineering perspective, a PITA in daily use, but hey...it makes for a nicely uncluttered panel...) but overall it is indeed a very good microwave. And the dial *is* simple to understand and use, however impatient it makes me.

Different strokes.    I much prefer the dial to buttons.   BTW, the MSP is $269.   We paid less as a restaurant supply store.   The $4000 quoted above is for an entirely different model.