• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Liziqi (李子柒)

liuzhou

• 3 months later...
1 minute ago, IowaDee said:

I suspect my husband may have a wee crush on her.  A pair of chopsticks recently showed up by the stove!  Seriously we both really enjoy her videos a lot.  

Most suspicious! There are several pairs of chopsticks near my stove!

• Haha 4

...your dancing child with his Chinese suit.

The Kitchen Scale Manifesto

A funny thing: I never noticed or looked at this thread before.  Then last night my daughter introduced me to Li's videos.  I was charmed and came here this morning to pass it on and what do I find but an older thread that has just been bumped up in the last day!  Great minds!  

• Like 2

Ooo I love her channel, it's so soothing!

If you like Liziqi, check out Dianxi Xiaoge on YouTube. Similar to Liziqi, but she's a bit more interactive with viewers. Dianxi Xiaoge is in the Yunnan region and goes around with a gorgeous enormous Alaskan malamute. 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...