• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

DiggingDogFarm

About 2,900 cookbooks....

When I tell some folks that I have several thousand cookbooks and other food related books (both dead-tree and digital) they look at me like a I'm nuttier that squirrel poop! O.o

Here are a bunch of books (~2,900) from the Internet Archive...Cookbooks and Home Economics

Bonus: Several dozen handwritten cookbooks.

SZATHMARY CULINARY MANUSCRIPTS AND COOKBOOKS

• Like 2

~Martin :)

"Unsupervised, rebellious, radical agrarian experimenter, minimalist penny-pincher, self-reliant homesteader, and adventurous cook. Crotchety, cantankerous, terse, curmudgeon, non-conformist, and contrarian who questions everything!"

The best thing about a vegetable garden is all the meat you can hunt and trap out of it! 

So if we can't find you we know you are buried under a pile of interesting cookbooks ;) 

• Haha 3

That is quite the collection!