• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

shain

shain

Being vegetarian, I haven't had this soup myself,but it is quite common in Israel now days. It's called Yemani beef soup, or often leg soup, as it's made with leg bones.

You want a decent amount of bones and marrow, some cubes of stewing beef cuts, tomatoes, paprika and Hawaij. The links above seem good, if a bit complicated, this is a simple hearty soup.

shain

shain

Being vegetarian, I haven't had this soup myself,but it is quite common in Israel now days. It's called Yemani beef soup,or often leg soup, as it's made with leg bones.

You want a decent amount of bones and marrow, with some cubes of stewing beef cuts; tomatoes paprika and Hawaij. The links above seem proper, if a bit complicated, this is a simple hearty soup.

shain

shain

Being vegetarian, I haven't had this soup myself,but it is quite common in Israel now days. It's called Yemani beef soup,or often leg soup, as it's made with leg bones.

You want a decent amount of bones and marrow, with some cubes of stewing beef cuts.

Tomatoes, paprika and Hawaij. The links above seem proper, if a bit complicated, this is a simple hearty soup.