• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Dejah

Dejah

@DuvelThe little one frenching and devouring = champion!

Pulled some beef tenderloin trimmings from the freezer. All that I'd been stockpiling for family gatherings need to be used up now. This package was packed with my FoodSaver - from March! That was a worthwhile purchase.
Just seasoned with Montreal Steak Spice and grilled in cast iron pan. Had the oven on for shortbread, so tossed in a couple of taters, and opened a can of corn.  

2058391807_TenderloinTaterCorn2781.jpg.1149398a0bec41572b4081de48ee7c96.jpg

I have been using kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing on my slaw, salads, etc. I love it but hard to find.
                                                                                Kewpie Creamy Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade

Giant Tiger had great sale on Granny's Fryers, all about 1.6 kg @ $5.00 a chicken! Picked a couple up and broke them down to several meals. Last night was steamed chicken with shitaki mushrooms, oyster sauce and lap cheung.

472610194_SteamedChicken2791.jpg.930bcdca0002e1cb3fc8c4f2c9f5e153.jpg

Blanch and sauteed baby Gai Lan with ginger and garlic + Jasmine rice = more comfort food!

286564476_BabyGaiLan2787.jpg.dea9aecace4ed5b7d0cc9de7919a41dc.jpg

Dejah

Dejah

@DuvelThe little one frenching and devouring = champion!

Pulled some beef tenderloin trimmings from the freezer. All that I'd been stockpiling for family gatherings need to be sued up now. This package was packed with my FoodSaver - from March! That was a worthwhile purchase.
Just seasoned with Montreal Steak Spice and grilled in cast iron pan. Had the oven on for shortbread, so tossed in a couple of taters, and opened a can of corn.  

2058391807_TenderloinTaterCorn2781.jpg.1149398a0bec41572b4081de48ee7c96.jpg

I have been using kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing on my slaw, salads, etc. I love it but hard to find.
                                                                                Kewpie Creamy Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade

Giant Tiger had great sale on Granny's Fryers, all about 1.6 kg @ $5.00 a chicken! Picked a couple up and broke them down to several meals. Last night was steamed chicken with shitaki mushrooms, oyster sauce and lap cheung.

472610194_SteamedChicken2791.jpg.930bcdca0002e1cb3fc8c4f2c9f5e153.jpg

Blanch and sauteed baby Gai Lan with ginger and garlic + Jasmine rice = more comfort food!

286564476_BabyGaiLan2787.jpg.dea9aecace4ed5b7d0cc9de7919a41dc.jpg