• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Another "I really don't want to cook but my mum guilt level is too high" meal. Cheesy one pan pasta for one. 

Fry Bacon, chuck in some flour, add milk and chicken stock, add pasta, add chopped frozen green beans and cauliflower and chilli flakes. Cook til done and stir through some cheddar and parmesan. It's not pretty or healthy but Guilt partially eased. 

20201203_190324.thumb.jpg.b4cc3d3105b7b061576d45520ca4ba22.jpg

I am ALL for easy cheat meals don't get me wrong. But he had frozen pizza last night and I don't remember Tuesday so I felt Mr 7 better eat something with a spec of green in it 😂

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

Another "I really don't want to cook but my mum guilt level is too high" meal. Cheesy one pan pasta for one. 

Fry Bacon, chuck in some flour, add milk and chicken stock, add pasta, add chopped frozen green beans and cauliflower and chilli flakes. Cook til done and stir through some cheddar and parmesan. Guilt eased. 

20201203_190324.thumb.jpg.b4cc3d3105b7b061576d45520ca4ba22.jpg

I am ALL for easy cheat meals don't get me wrong. But he had frozen pizza last night and I don't remember Tuesday so I felt Mr 7 better eat something with a spec of green in it 😂