• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Dejah

Dejah

Spent the day confirming a procedure for hubby at the hospital 3 hours away, booking hotel, and running about the clinic here to get his preliminary blood work etc done, I developed a craving for tater tots! Thank goodness I still have some in the freezer from when the grans come over.
Thawed some tenderloin, seared in a cast iron grill pan, and added some green beans and mushrooms (for him), and supper was enjoyed!

1312312871_SteakTaterTots2690.jpg.22d19f813f717011961a33104065c9c4.jpg

Dejah

Dejah

Spent the day confirming a procedure for hubby at the hospital 3 hours away, booking hotel, and running about the clinic here to get his preliminary blood work etc done, I developed a craving for tater tots! Thank goodness I still have some in the freezer from when the grans come over.
Thawed some tenderloin, seared in a cat iron grill pan, and added some green beans and mushrooms (for him), and supper was enjoyed!

1312312871_SteakTaterTots2690.jpg.22d19f813f717011961a33104065c9c4.jpg