• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ambra

ambra

Good morning everyone, I say this every time I post, because it's true: Your dinners all look incredible! 

This was my Thanksgiving dinner! I had braised/roasted turkey thighs, stuffing with sage and sausage, mashed potatoes with a very pale gravy (Still learning!), sweet potatoes roasted with garlic and rosemary, two very similar salads. One is fennel, arugula, green apple, orange and pomegranate, and the other is shaved Brussel sprouts, green apple, pomegranate and walnuts. We couldn't decide between the two so we made both! We always make lasagne, the kind with béchamel sauce. Not pictured was apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and caramel swirls. Maybe I'll get a pic of the leftovers. We drank Italian Pinot Noir.

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg

ambra

ambra

Good morning everyone, I say this every time I post, because it's true: Your dinners all look incredible! 

This was my Thanksgiving dinner! I had braised/roasted chicken thighs, stuffing with sage and sausage, mashed potatoes with a very pale gravy (Still learning!), sweet potatoes roasted with garlic and rosemary, two very similar salads. One is fennel, arugula, green apple, orange and pomegranate, and the other is shaved Brussel sprouts, green apple, pomegranate and walnuts. We couldn't decide between the two so we made both! We always make lasagne, the kind with béchamel sauce. Not pictured was apple crisp with vanilla ice cream and caramel swirls. Maybe I'll get a pic of the leftovers. We drank Italian Pinot Noir.

IMG_0275.jpg

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0283.jpg

IMG_0286.jpg