• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

spelling

As best I can remember dinner was APO chicken, mashed potatoes, and frozen peas.  Liter of methode rotuts.  Which might have been alright except for the Mississippi punch.  Mississippi punch.  What better beverage for hope and reconciliation?  I was going to say something.  Anyhow eventually my arms and hands cramped and that effectively ended dinner and left me typing with two fingers.

My apple sour cream souffle is in the blast chiller.  Tomorrow is another day.  At least until my hands uncramp.  If I can hold a toothbrush, maybe I will brush my teeth.

Edit:  spelling.

Maybe I should just have let it be.

JoNorvelleWalker

JoNorvelleWalker

As best I can remember dinner was APO chicken, mashed potatoes, and frozen peas.  Liter of methode rotuts.  Which might have been alright except for the Mississippi punch.  Mississippi punch.  What better beverage for hope and reconciliation?  I was going to say something.  Anyhow eventually my arms and hands cramped and that effectively ended dinner and left me typing with two fingers.

My apple sour cream soufffle is in the blast chiller.  Tomorrow is another day.  At least until my hands uncramp.  If I can hold a toothbrush, maybe I will brush my teeth.