• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

ambra

ambra

On 10/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, scamhi said:

this is an old Lidia Bastianich recipe of spareribs roasted with vinegar, honey and red pepper.

Served with sautéed cabbage.

These looked so good, I promptly Googled the recipe and made them! It may have been the only time I've gotten something with pork right! I did find the recipe a little too watery so I reduced the sauce and then coated when the ribs were done. Worked like a charm! Sorry, no pic, they ended up standing over the stove and finishing them before they even go to the table. 😁 So thanks!! 

ambra

ambra

On 10/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, scamhi said:

this is an old Lidia Bastianich recipe of spareribs roasted with vinegar, honey and red pepper.

Served with sautéed cabbage.

These looks so good, I promptly Googled the recipe and made them! It may have been the only time I've gotten something with pork right! I did find the recipe a little too watery so I reduced the sauce and then coated when the ribs were done. worked like a charm! Sorry, no pic, they ended up standing over the stove and finishing them before they even go to the table. 😁 So thanks!!