• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

My favorite thing is to make new dishes out of items that we keep in the restaurant for other dishes..  This morning I grabbed a few vegan eggs that we cook in a mold and chopped.. I combined the egg with fried chips, i stole the tomatillo green sauce we use at the place next door, i then added some guac, crema

Simple dish... I just received a large bag of TVP. I had a soy mushroom broth that I rehydrated the TVP with.. Then stir fried broccoli with garlic and ginger, a little sesame, sweet soy, sugar, bean curd and then TVP and finally spinach. Served over rice and topped with pickled sichuan vegetables. I should add, my wife hates TVP and had two small bowls of it.

I should mention, it's the first time Miss A was able to eat and enjoy TVP  The marinade was dope

dlOLAd1.jpg

, raw onions and