• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

G = c

I didn't cook tonight, that's more relevant to the other thread on mojo, but I did put together the quintessential Australian ICBF to cook meal. Bread roll, Coleslaw, Rotisserie Chicken. 

20200916_173142.thumb.jpg.2a0cb45bef331fc56f91d980d24d1447.jpg

I was actually okay to cook, but hubby came home from the big town with a chook in a bag and the rest. Comfort food I guess. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I didn't cook tonight, that's more relevant to the other thread on mojo, but I did put together the quintessential Australian IGBF to cook meal. Bread roll, Coleslaw, Rotisserie Chicken. 

20200916_173142.thumb.jpg.2a0cb45bef331fc56f91d980d24d1447.jpg

I was actually okay to cook, but hubby came home from the big town with a chook in a bag and the rest. Comfort food I guess. 

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

I didn't cook tonight, that's more relevant to the other thread on mojo, but I did put together the quintessential Australian IGBF to cook meal. Bread roll, Coleslaw, Rotisserie Chicken.