• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

patti

patti

add info

Oy vey. I posted that from my phone and it seems to have gotten away from me. I meant to add that the photo is from my Instacart shopping when I ordered the potatoes! I usually think of new potatoes as small. These were nice and chunky and largish.  This was actually my first time using potatoes in baked fries. I do it with zucchini fries all the time, but usually use frozen fries for baking.

PS - Your entire meal looks fabulous!

patti

patti

Oy vey. I posted that from my phone and it seems to have gotten away from me. I meant to add that the photo is from my Instacart shopping when I ordered the potatoes! This was actually my first time using potatoes in baked fries. I do it with zucchini fries all the time, but usually use frozen fries for baking.

PS - Your entire meal looks fabulous!