• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

mgaretz

mgaretz

Chicken marsala without mushrooms, but not on purpose.  I know I bought them, but when I went to pull them from the fridge, they were nowhere to be found.  Not in the trunk either, so I must have left them at the checkout counter.  Made with chicken tenders, floured and pan-fried in a little EVOO.  Served with steamed squash.

chicken-marsala2.jpg.849385a59a0059d0fe1885f8a173c21c.jpg

Dessert was blueberry "pie" made in small ramekins without crust (that was on purpose).  Made with fresh blueberries, weight watchers friendly with unsweetened apple sauce as the main thickening agent, and 1 tbs of sugar and cornstarch for all 6 ramekins.  Ended up 1 point per ramekin, and they were quite tasty.

blueberry3.jpg.98f9918e9b537f8de29e85cfd6f4a770.jpg

Also a glass of Lodi Zin.

mgaretz

mgaretz

Chicken marsala without mushrooms, but not on purpose.  I know I bought them, but when I went to pull them from the fridge, they were nowhere to be found.  Not in the trunk either, so I must have left them at the checkout counter.  Made with chicken tenders, floured and pan-fried in a little EVOO.  

chicken-marsala2.jpg.849385a59a0059d0fe1885f8a173c21c.jpg

Dessert was blueberry "pie" made in small ramekins without crust (that was on purpose).  Made with fresh blueberries, weight watchers friendly with unsweetened apple sauce as the main thickening agent, and 1 tbs of sugar and cornstarch for all 6 ramekins.  Ended up 1 point per ramekin, and they were quite tasty.

blueberry3.jpg.98f9918e9b537f8de29e85cfd6f4a770.jpg

Also a glass of Lodi Zin.