• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

13 minutes ago, KennethT said:

Last night's dinner, I was feeling nostalgic for dinner in Saigon at the "chicken corner".... Too bad I don't have access to a really good banh mi (just the baguette not the sandwich)....

Ahh the bread. My Vietnamese bestie used to call me on the way over to see if I had gotten the bread. There were 2 Viet markets close by. that had at least once a day delivery. Sadly no longer.  We adjust...

heidih

heidih

10 minutes ago, KennethT said:

Last night's dinner, I was feeling nostalgic for dinner in Saigon at the "chicken corner".... Too bad I don't have access to a really good banh mi (just the baguette not the sandwich)....

Ahh the bread. My Vietnamese bestie used to call me on the way over to see if I had gotten the bread. There were 2 Viet markets close by. that had at least once a day delivery. Sadly no longer.  Wee adjust...