• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

3 hours ago, CantCookStillTry said:

Night before last husband was playfully moaning about missing a Schooner and A Parmy. Again.

Gave it a shot. I scored 10/10 for the Schnitzel (thank you Panko) and 8/10 for the Chicken parmigiana as a whole.

Tonight was Turkey Taco Tuesday, I stuff for the kid and these are his. I have learnt that if I put crunchy / healthy toppings in the meat they get eaten - so mince includes tomato, beans and capsicum etc. 

20200616_191556.thumb.jpg.5b9f0ef545f84b4686ab03770a0c4479.jpg

Excuse the presentation but these beeping things fell over 6 beeping times while I was trying to provide socially acceptable photo content of a 7 year olds dinner. This is the Beep It shot. 

this is cute a dinosaur taco holder.  Some got me this but I don’t eat that many tacos and it’s lost somewhere 

Funwares TriceraTaco Ultimate Dinosaur Stand, Holds 2, Top Rated Novelty Taco Holder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZNTN8S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_b3l6EbR43D7XB

BKEats

BKEats

3 hours ago, CantCookStillTry said:

Night before last husband was playfully moaning about missing a Schooner and A Parmy. Again.

Gave it a shot. I scored 10/10 for the Schnitzel (thank you Panko) and 8/10 for the Chicken parmigiana as a whole.

Tonight was Turkey Taco Tuesday, I stuff for the kid and these are his. I have learnt that if I put crunchy / healthy toppings in the meat they get eaten - so mince includes tomato, beans and capsicum etc. 

20200616_191556.thumb.jpg.5b9f0ef545f84b4686ab03770a0c4479.jpg

Excuse the presentation but these beeping things fell over 6 beeping times while I was trying to provide socially acceptable photo content of a 7 year olds dinner. This is the Beep It shot. 

this is cute

Funwares TriceraTaco Ultimate Dinosaur Stand, Holds 2, Top Rated Novelty Taco Holder https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LZNTN8S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_b3l6EbR43D7XB