• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

I wouldn’t know which dinner to pick, too many good choices! I jump rope and rope flow (2 different kind of ropes) every night, right before dinner...so jumping is taking the priority over making dinner 😁I do check if I have something cooking in the rest time😗 I finally can say that I am getting the pizza in teglia, the foldings were the missing piece I guess and getting better at stretching the dough in the pan. Pizza bianca is our bread substitute these days. Made a salad, frittata, some zucchini and a small piece of steak. 

7F1DF712-DEFA-42CA-BDD7-71F7A409FEA9.jpeg

D8F40456-095B-4E41-836B-DD4F9615A47C.jpeg

Franci

Franci

I wouldn’t know which dinner to pick, too many good choices! I jump rope and rope flow (2 different kind of ropes) every night, right before dinner...so jumping is taking the priority over making dinner 😁I do check if I have something cooking in the rest time😗 I finally can say that I am getting the pizza in teglia, the foldings were the missing piece I guess and getting better at stretching the dough in the pan. Pizza bianca is our bread substitute this days. Made a salad, frittata, some zucchini and a small piece of steak. 

Franci

Franci

I wouldn’t know which dinner to pick, too many good choices! I jump rope and rope flow (2 different kind of ropes) every night, right before dinner...so jumping is taking the priority over making 😁I do check if I have something cooking in the rest time😗 I finally can say that I am getting the pizza in teglia, the foldings were the missing piece I guess and getting better at stretching the dough in the pan. Pizza bianca is our bread substitute this days. Made a salad, frittata, some zucchini and a small piece of steak.