• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Duvel

Duvel

9 minutes ago, KennethT said:

I chuckled when I saw the Kavalan - every time we took EVA (which was most of the times flying from NY to Asia), before every movie started on their On-Demand system, they would play a couple commercials - one was always for Kavalan - I had that commercial memorized I've seen it so many times...  How is it btw?  I was always curious...

They do a pretty good job. The basic one is good - but the Solist series, in which they store it in pretty much any used cask they‘ll find, is very good value for money. This bottle I bought two years ago, when visiting the distillery. At 57% for me it requires an ice cube, but then its divine...

Duvel

Duvel

4 minutes ago, KennethT said:

I chuckled when I saw the Kavalan - every time we took EVA (which was most of the times flying from NY to Asia), before every movie started on their On-Demand system, they would play a couple commercials - one was always for Kavalan - I had that commercial memorized I've seen it so many times...  How is it btw?  I was always curious...

They do a pretty good job. The basic one is good - but the Solist series, in which he store it in pretty much any used cask they‘ll find, is very good value for money. This bottle I bought two years ago, when visiting the distillery. At 57% for me it requires an ice cube, but then its divine...

Duvel

Duvel

4 minutes ago, KennethT said:

They do a pretty good job. The basic one is good, but the Solist series in which he store it in pretty much any used cask they‘ll find, is very good value for money. This bottle I bought two years ago, when visiting the distillery. At 57% for me it requires an ice cube, but then its divine...

Duvel

Duvel

Just now, KennethT said:

They do a pretty good job. The basic one is good, but the Solist series in which he store it in pretty much any used cask they‘ll find. This bottle I bought two years ago, when visiting the distillery. At 57% for me it requires an ice cube, but then its divine...