• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

@Duvel how good the fried turnip cake, must be a lifetime I don’t have it! Love that stuff. 

Today finally some vegetable in the house, although I’ll try to avoid Instacart in the future, prefer picking my own stuff. But I didn’t feel like going in the outside world today! I cooked some cauliflower, string beans and spicy sauté escarole. A little bit of focaccia and pizza I previously froze and for the rest of the family I made 2 pieces of wagyu sirloin I still had in the fridge and needed to cook. For myself I cooked some penne and sauté with a little bit of the spicy escarole. Everybody happy. So difficult to take pictures at night! Anyway missing the meat and the pasta! 

F3918525-22E8-4240-B22D-4F4B49D5D24F.jpeg

5A262BE8-FC4D-49A1-9969-6D97A4A27582.jpeg

Franci

Franci

@Duvel how good the fried turnip cake, must be a lifetime I don’t have it! Love that stuff. 

Today finally some vegetable in the house, although I’ll try to avoid Instacart in the future, prefer picking my own stuff. But I didn’t feel like going in the outside world today! I cooked some cauliflower, string beans and spicy sauté escarole. A little bit of focaccia and pizza I previously froze and for the rest of the family I made 2 pieces of wagyu sirloin I still had in the fridge and needed to cook. For myself I cooked some penne and sauté with a little bit of the spicy escarole. Everybody happy. So difficult to take picture at night! Anyway missing the meat and the pasta! 

Franci

Franci

Today finally some vegetable in the house, although I’ll try to avoid Instacart in the future, prefer picking my own stuff. But I didn’t feel like going in the outside world today! I cooked some cauliflower, string beans and spicy sauté escarole. A little bit of focaccia and pizza I previously freeze and for the rest of the family I made 2 pieces of wagyu sirloin I still had in the fridge and needed to cook. For myself I cooked some penne and sauté with a little bit of the spicy escarole. Everybody happy. So difficult to take picture at night! Anyway missing the meat and the pasta!