• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

You know, it's very hard to keep up with this daily posting schedule!  While I am cooking all the time, i am sometimes forgetting to take photos, or i take video, or whatever.. but, yeh, i am cooking...

Salad of arugula and maybe purple arugula. There was some cured meat, sliced onion, some of those roasted and smoked peppers... Did I post about those? 

49912123163_3c3d0b7879_z.jpg

They were so good, it's the type of thing that you might as well make a ton because once you make one, it's just pretty much the same work to make 10..  We have been eating them in almost every salad as well as other things.. .

49899867457_96445cf2eb_z.jpg

For example:

Here are pork meatballs, or chorizo balls, with scallops... Since my wife likes the taste of sausage or sausages, as it's just seasoned ground meat, but, she does not like the shape, casing, of sausage, i usually take them out of their casings and either leave ground or make balls.. Here I made balls.. And like a wine, paprika, tomato, roasted pepper, garlic sort of sauce.. 

there was also dill and spinach, parsley and whatever else was laying around.. it was delicious

49912122403_87b5f31834_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

You know, it's very hard to keep up with this daily posting schedule!  While I am cooking all the time, i am sometimes forgetting to take photos, or i take video, or whatever.. but, yeh, i am cooking...

Salad of arugula and maybe purple arugula. There was some cured meat, sliced onion, some of those roasted and smoked peppers... Did I post about those? 

49912123163_3c3d0b7879_z.jpg

They were so good, it's the type of thing that you might as well make a ton because once you make one, it's just pretty much the same work to make 10..  We have been eating them in almost every salad as well as other things.. .

49899867457_96445cf2eb_z.jpg

For example:

Here are pork meatballs, or chorizo balls, with scallops... Since my wife likes the taste of sausage or sausages, as it's just seasoned ground meat, but, she does not like the shape, casing, of sausage, i usually take them out of their casings and either leave ground or make balls.. Here I made balls.. And like a wine, paprika, tomato, roasted pepper, garlic sort of sauce.. 

there was also dill and spinach, parsley and whatever else was laying around.. it was delicious

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49912122403_87b5f31834_z.jpg