• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

Tried a different bulgogi recipe from the Korea Town cookbook. It was different in several ways but I thought it was really good.  Charlie invited our back yard neighbors to join us. He is and EMT and she works for a medical research lab so they both are knowledgeable about safety in this day and age. Plus they are our closest friends in the neighborhood.  I also tried a new recipe for peach cobbler and we had that for dessert.

20200502_173123.jpg

Norm Matthews

Norm Matthews

Tried a different bulgogi recipe from the Korea Town cookbook. It was different in several ways but I thought it was really good.  Charlie invited our back yard neighbors to join us. He is and EMT and she works for a medical research lab so they both are knowledgeable about safety in this day and age. Plus they are our closest friends in the neighborhood. 

20200502_173123.jpg